Amazing Meteora Sunset
Amazing Meteora Sunset
The sun is setting on the horizon. You are standing on top of the world to witness Meteora’s breathtaking sunset. A truly one in a lifetime experience. Also, discover all six monasteries, like Roussanou and Megalo Meteoro and step inside two of them. Relish in ancient architecture and let the sunset melt your stress away. This tour is perfect for first-time Meteora visitors. Explore nature’s unsolved mysteries and unexplained miracles.
Amazing Meteora Sunset, a tour that you don’t want to miss. Our local tour guide knows exactly where to take you in order for you to admire and fully enjoy Meteora’s breathtaking sunset. See all six monasteries and visit one or two of them. Admire the remarkable architecture and natural beauty of this unique landscape. Visit the Byzantine church of the Assumption of Virgin Mary, which is the oldest preserved monument in the whole region of Meteora.
- Pick up/Drop off from your hotel in Kalampaka or Kastraki
- Transfer with a luxury VIP minibus
- English speaking local tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus
- A bottle of mineral water
- Meteora’s map and poster
- All taxes included
- Entrance fees of each monastery (3 EUR per person)
- Entrance fees of Byzantine Church (2 EUR per person)
- Professional tour guide (available upon request)
- Gratuities (optional)
- From January 2 to February 23: 2:00pm
- From February 24 to March 25: 3:00pm
- From March 26 to April 15: 3:30pm
- From April 16 to April 30: 4:00pm
- From May 1 to August 23: 4:30pm
- From August 24 to September 11: 4:00pm
- From September 12 to October 26: 3:00pm
- From October 27 to December 31: 2:00pm
- We suggest that you bring with you appropriate clothing/footwear, your camera or smartphone and money for the monasteries entrance fees.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. *Skirts are also provided at the entrance of each monastery.
Cancellations received within 2 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% of the ticket’s value. Cancellations received within 24 hours of departure will incur a penalty of 100% of the ticket’s value. No shows forfeit the entire ticket’s value. Unused features, extras or add-ons are non-refundable.
I just traveled there with my friends just before my birthday and it was absolutely amazing. The bus was clean and comfortable, our guide super friendly and kind and always on time. Thank you Meteora Trip.
This tour company was amazing! The sprinter was brand new, comfortable and air conditioned. Our tour guide was the sweetest young lady. I would highly recommend this tour company! You will not be disappointed!